Tools and Technologies
CIVO (Hackabull’s Official Technical Partner)
Our technical partner, Civo, is offering us their cloud platform and free cloud credits (without adding a card). The link to signup for this will be given on the day of the event.
Echo3D (www.echo3D.co) is a 3D asset management platform for developers that provides tools and cloud infrastructure to manage, deploy, and update 3D/AR/VR apps, games, and content.
They are offering:
Free Resources: Free premium tier access to our cloud platform as a free perk to all participants of the hackathon ($89 value per sign up)
AR/VR workshop: A recorded workshop about AR/VR software development
Tech support: Technical support from our team
MLH have hardware available for hackers to check out, you can use this by checking them out from the MLH table:
Hardware includes(But not limited to):
Arduino's Raspberry Pi's, Google, Home-sensors, etc.
There'll also be a limited quantity of Grove beginner kits that’ll be given out for hackers to keep.
The time and location for each of the workshops will be updated soon...
- Full Stack App with CockroachDB serverless and Python and Challenge Presentation by CockroachDB
- Getting Hacked On Purpose - Honeypot Analysis by Whitehatters Computer Security Club
- The Truth About Layoffs from a Meta Employee by Meta
- Beginner's Guide to Hackathons by MLH cybersecurity challenge walkthrough by MLH (Lego Set Raffle)
- by Data Science Club
- Tableau Workshop by Girls Who Code
- Intro to Web Development by Hackabull Team
- Game Development using Unity by SHPE Tech
- UI/UX Design Workshop by GDSC
- Introduction to Brain-Computer Interfaces and Emotiv by Neuro-Machine Interaction Lab
- Tech Panel by Hackabull Team
- Computer Vision and Robotics in Aerospace by the Society of Aeronautics and Rocketry (SOAR)
- Technical Interviews 101 by Salesforce
- Data Engineering as a Career by Astronomer.io
- Intro to Git and Github by Github Campus Ambassador
- Introduction to FPGA Hardware Design by IEEE CS